Posts
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗What’s your point? That they got supplies from another port? Also, the video that surfaced about the bathrooms on board the carrier have bee…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X1mo ago
-
Drumpf
View this post on X1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray Today I watch "The Mummy" 2026Kind of a weird movie. Little to nothing to do with the Mummy franchise.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Remember @badideaguy 's tech service hours are held the last Friday of every month, 815-8:30 am EST.Thank you for your patience.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Most phones store in some version of mp4/mpeg4 I think. No weird codecs with those.Looks like I was kind of wrong.HEVC (H.265)High Efficiency V…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗What format video are you uploading?We don't do transcoding, so if it's some weird HEVC codec, the browser may not support it at all.Most pho…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I can see oldngrays video but when I try to upload my own and click the file nothing happens.iPhone?Did you try to copy and paste or use the me…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@21savage videos should be fixed for mobile now. Linux with Firefox is also working1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Looks like we're setting a wrong mime type for videos possibly. Desktop browsers are typically more forgiving.Lemme try something.I'm on a Wi…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗This is what video uploads are showing on my end.You need to click on the link I uploaded. And why are you seeing the play button with \ throug…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗MYODB!!!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Did I ask you ?????? 😀1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Ridiculous1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Have to scroll down to quote people ? …IDK …totally fucked up my posting procedure How many weeks will it take you to figure out?Not difficult. J…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗View on Instagram@BadIdeaGuy ?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗View on Instagram1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy really changed the links. A bit different but better. And you can now upload video files ( @21savage )1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Most excellent. Kids coming over for the day.Always a good day when we're all together.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@gumby1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Going out to get vagina losers! Have fun wanking off to lady boy porn1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗I do not know how many mb's the site allows?Might be easier to upload the video to YouTube as non public, post the url here.The issue is you can't…1mo ago