Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alright I'm up! What are we watching tonight! @oldngray anything good on?Not much on tonight.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Smooth hands....1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s fine tape an aspirin to it!Walk it off.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Geezus! Who the fuck was his orthopedic surgeon? Dr. Frankenstein?He was recommended by Joe Theisman?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Uncle Jack brought some libations! Fuck you all! 🤣🤣🤣1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hes going to put you in a room with @rickyb naked1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗when I have sunglasses on…Dark sunglasses at night1y ago
-
@future sucks
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I still have AOL for my personal email. For 24 years I’ve had the same one. As long as it works I’ll keep using it. I have a gm…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s noon, no drinking until 31y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗As long as it’s neatly trimmed, I have no problem. Are you a broccoli head, or a shaggy?Give the poor kid a Scooby snack1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Christ.We back to the beards vs no beards bit?There is a right answer here. I have a beard.Unfair!Women should have beards too!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Can I at least kill one or two? only scabs1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Exactly. Bulls and pigs. Steers and queers?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗So you do have a nose ring! Moo.1y ago
-
What are you listening to?
@badideaguy said ↗The accessibility stuff is annoying. I need to get it gone.It is a little confusing at first. Not really intuitive.1y ago
-
What are you listening to?
@21savage said ↗https://youtu.be/EL_bkfuSSRI?si=JhYE8S1lu-GYpqR8It's not working @badideaguy I used insert link. Did you paste into the upper box for text inst…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Hello1y ago
-
What are you listening to?
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s banned in several all you can eat restaurants1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗They do in my area. Not totally endless though in some places.After @thebrownblob s 7th basket of fries the manager came over and had a “sitdo…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Listen, they said endless, and I’m holding them to it!!!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Eh...have some self respect. Start taking care of yourself and live a full life.1y ago