Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗1y ago
-
Illegal Kills Three American Citizens
@johney said ↗Makes you wonder what else those idiots are allowing out there. BREAKING 🚨: Gavin Newsoms team has been caught in a lie, in which they state the…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Who taught you Ebonics in Kansas? Lol. Anyway, no they’re not! Bengals 1st string is as good as anybody's but they lack depth. …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Or Deb killed him.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah I googled her. She's 36. Same age as me. I meant when the movie was made. That was at least 10 years ago.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Watching Journey 2 the Center if the Earth on Netflix.. This bitch Vanesaa Hudgens is so fireShe was a lot younger in that movie. Probably stil…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Probably one of the only things that bothers me I can deal with it, but it doesn’t take you to the post that someone gave you a charm for e…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray did you watch Sinners yet?Yeah. It was OK but nothing great.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗What is your connection speed like? May not be an issue with the site.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗They were definitely overpaying, but the ad revenue made it possible up until recently.They were using hivelocity.Speed isn't an issue yet bu…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You are a whiny bitch tonight. lol.We’re likely on somewhat cheaper servers than Browncafe had.I’ll add a pro tier for faster gif loading. Se…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗He's full of shit. Just a little complainer biotch. It's not that bad.He is probably using one of those stupid iPhones1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Especially when it brings me to a @gumby post and asks if I want it translated to English https://charactercalculator.com/drunk-text-gener…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future is tech savvy. He can be the test dummy.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I’ll add a disclaimer for anyone logging in from a jitterbug.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray did you watch death of a Unicorn? I though it was pretty good.I did see that. Kind of weird but OK. I had never heard of that movie b…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Not that I've seen. Aren't you going to be watching football tonight?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@oldngray are you into the new Harry Potter show or nah?nah. I didn't even know there was a new Harry Potter show.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗In. Going over to Reddit Say hi to Dave.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@oldngray was using punch cards back before either one of us were born... Lol.But if you got suggestions, I'll take those too.I have messed a…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@oldngray was using punch cards back before either one of us were born... Lol.But if you got suggestions, I'll take those too.The cards were …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You're definitely one of the more tech savvy users on this website.What would you say the biggest issue that needs fixed is?Biggest pain poin…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just found out there is a 5 MB limit on gifs. I had to resize this one.1y ago