Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Ice is usually ice cold. ❄️1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Not familiar with it but best of luck.It has been on Max for a while but didn't look to be worth the time to watch. It got mostly mixed reviews.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Local 710 is suing.All the buyouts here got switched to "pending" from "approved".Everybody's fired1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗We've been working together on the AI robot girl army.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗They are expensive to make if only frying one. Plus most supposedly "fresh" turkeys have been frozen and may still be icy in the middle.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Right. I remember one time I was still in my 20's and I bought a deep fryer from Wal-Mart one year. Til this day that was the best Turkey I eve…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What's everybody doing for Thanksgiving!?Watching the Cowboys lose1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗At least this site has charms1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Time for everyone to get out of bed.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Not sure what I watched last night …YikesIt kind of showed how dead they would be without Josh Allen. And their rookies suck.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Morning Captain KangarooHe is more Mr Green Jeans1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I know it’s old but still worth posting. She looks like a fun gal!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well in his defense the driver that died(not that it helps now)but it appears the dumbass truck driver was off the shoulder of the road before tu…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm going to the dentist on Tuesday. Gotta call out for it too which I'm not happy about. Cuz the Invisalign doctor doesn't work Mondays smhI'm…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Can't waitThankfully n8 have an 8 hour day tomorrow1y ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗Oh, the pressure.He might sit on you1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage1y ago
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
1y ago