Posts
-
What are you listening to?
1y ago
-
What are you listening to?
1y ago
-
What are you listening to?
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗What’s it about?Its kind of a weird vampire movie. Violent but not much plot. I found it disappointing.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Corn1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Pineapple?@gumby1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗marcos is greasy i like it. Im not going to say what type of pizza i like from there or @unionstrong will call me gay.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No. Cuz I already payed $99 for the Madden early access version. Plus with the fact I'm not getting a paycheck next week I'm gonna have to hold…1y ago
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
@toonertoo said ↗I cant see the site on my android, keeps saying its refreshing, but on pc its fine.Was that yesterday when @badideaguy broke the server? It ke…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Hopefully, you’ll find out someday1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Meanwhile, at the retirement community…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahh yes!! Time to start brainstorming what my avatar should be!✊🐺1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗1y ago
-
What's Cooking
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@justaupsguy said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗1y ago
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
@unionstrong said ↗You can’t tell what post someone replied toonot even when you click here?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Good morning1y ago