Posts
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
@unionstrong said ↗Unable to delete posts again I still see the delete option1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Nothingness Fluff
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@future what'yre making for dinner?1y ago
-
Nothingness Fluff
@joeboo said ↗https://youtu.be/gql9220Qon8?si=dg3dd_KuXdQ-KC5UYou need to embed the link1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Pervert !1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗That's unreal. I was trying to upload that when the site went wonky so I couldn't tell what happened. I was trying to upload an mp4 instea…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well I'm not logged in as @pkgdriver and no longer see @oldngray settings.I showed as pkgdriver too but that was just user name and avatar. When …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I am seeing my posts listed in my profile but none are shown in the threads @badideaguy1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
My posts aren't going through now. I get the successful message but see nothing posted.1y ago
-
BUG thread(on topic) 😀
I was messing around testing what kinds of uploads worked and somehow I ended up logged in as pkgdriver. I logged out then back in on my own account and looks …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://packaged-media.redd.it/gizgtywlxvhf1/pb/m2-res_480p.mp4?m=DASHPlaylist.mpd&v=1&e=1754773200&s=d712ae3f31f7cedc033a8abbe87feccaf03f6fea1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Getting all kinds of weird messages in the upper right hand corner.server keeps reconnecting as he updates things and once kicked me completely o…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Looks like @badideaguy is hard at work trying to break things1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗At one time that wasn’t too bad of a place to get a cheap education2 year associate degree in technology. You didn't take the extra liberal…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗One of our CMs has a degree from DeVry hanging on the wall in his office. I wouldn't display that.This was from when it was a real school and befor…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗ITT tech?DeVry.Believe it or not that was once a good school. When I started at UPS they liked to hire students from there because they would gradu…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Actually I went ti tech school for that1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗You should stick to driving trucks1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I'm running out of fingers to count onblame those fireworks1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thanks Honey1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog1y ago