Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Can't be worse than the Giants.But at least they have 4 Superbowl wins under their belt.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗It looks like he took up fishing too.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hes on his semi annual pout & disappearance He's on his annual trip to Upstate NY.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Settle down, homo1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Damn my just turned 25 …time for a trade in but you won't get much for the old one1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗My wifes birthday tomorrow. She's turning 30.Damn, she's getting old.Time to order a new one from China?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗A lot of changes this year ….could be a down year sadly , Josh Allen’s window is closing Allen has been carrying the team and that can't last for…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Everything hurts. I feel like an old man. I'm going to bed.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I am sore as a bitch.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I agree, my dad and uncle ran a furniture store and were GE appliance dealers. They had an old GE fridge with the coiled condenser on top that w…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗The old one was builder's grade, so it was probably the cheapest they could get away with. I should have drained it yearly, so I will take the b…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I know, my feelings are hurt. I'm having problems functioning today. F'em1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I apologize, and agree to behave myself for at least an hour or two.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage You know.... we are all glad you are back to work.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Every guy dreams of driving a compact....Except @kog.He drives a monster truck.Just sayin'1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Bypass facebook. Find another news source. Reddit?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Maybe her mind was on other things?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@badideaguy When I copy a link to a news story.... why does it always post all that BS stuff ?It's a mystery?https://wgntv.com/news/southwes…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, pounded1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@ovah ?1mo ago