Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, pounded1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@ovah ?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Drumpf
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Rehab drunk tank1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
DIAD reauthentication
@johney said ↗I can't imagine they make you guys carry around paper records anymore like years ago in case the DIAD took a shit.Do the newer drivers even know …1mo ago
-
DIAD reauthentication
@thebrownblob said ↗They absolutely cannot require it and anytime they say they want you to use the phone. I advise people to find a customer to allow them to …1mo ago
-
DIAD reauthentication
How can UPS require you to use your personal cell phone for that? Having a phone isn't even a job requirement. I would leave my phone at home and let them figu…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s the best of it, one trick pony.They made a couple of other decent albums but they sounded almost the same.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I just walked out from the gym at our amenity center. Flags are at half-mast for Dolly.a few minutes early1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
RIP Thread
Trump orders flags at half-staff as he mourns the death of Dolly Partonhttps://nypost.com/2026/08/25/us-news/trump-orders-flags-at-half-staff-for-death-of-doll…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They don’t bother even trying that with me last time they did I just pointed to the patch on my arm, lolWhen they try to ask you questions …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗All intersections? I wonder if they know what an intersection is? Yes, if there’s a stop sign or a stoplight, we should stop, but not all r…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Did I miss something?Just boobies and beavers.Nothing that would interest you.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I wonder if food stamps can be used for energy drinks. 🤔1mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
1mo ago
-
Darwin Winners
1mo ago