Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thsts definitely them!!unlike you1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗May you enjoy having a stick fight with @tourists241mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗We discriminate against all races, especially polacks.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down. Don't be a @johney1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Just wait until I have my coffee…Reset your clock to GMT (Gumby Mean Time) and you could be drinking beer now1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Day 405 of @wally trying to change the moderation policies at Overworkt. 😂Brother, the problem with moderation is that it’s an incredibly qu…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Morning Green Goblin.Sorry I’ve been quiet. Been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@gumby thinks you are a pussy for not retiring.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗First thing I thought of when you mention his movie was when Kiss did that movie at the amusement park lmao ….it was soooooooo bad …I used to wat…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Damn bastards beat me every time !1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Yep.It was sad and embarrassing having to try and explain to long time, small business owners, why their sales rep quit showing up.I turned …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗“Our” best response for exceeding that was “shipping volume retention”.👍Of course it didn't take long until they wanted us to do crap like …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Back in the day, they would let you “code out” customer contact time. Car payment next week ? Well.... I’ll need about another 2.5 hrs of “s…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Is she a virgin ?Of course she is. Can't you tell she's a good little girl?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Will have to check it out ..never knew OK movie but not anything special. Kind of a pet project Peter Dinklage made and also acted in.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@oldngray1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bro … did a tour today on food and beer ..omg I am stuffed !1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Well then let’s gooooooo!I just Western a Western movie on Grit (The Thicket) that James Hetfield acted in.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Well then let’s gooooooo!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready?@mytripiscut is.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Fucking bums !1mo ago