Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It's fine, I just make @sailfish wear the wig.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗These bastards have no idea what good coffee is.Heathens.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗They’re with real men, drinking Corona’s.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Gonna drink another one of those cheap ass beers you pretend are for your wife, and then start drunk speech to texting?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗For the next 10 minutes1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@covemastah Happy birthday1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@badideaguy is gonna have to sanitize this site before we bring new members!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗SmashJoe did look cute wearing panty hose1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I did that temporary assignment shit, before I finally had surgery. Office crap. They will have people do pointless office work even if its …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗When I went back to work after shoulder surgery in 1999, the doctor said light duty for a few weeks, I just laughed. I said there’s no such …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/canadian-cannabis-factory-burns-down-near-high-river1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah boy!They're calling it the greatest comeback of all time.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗What a way for that girl to piss her dad off though.Sex dolls have dads?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My wife made me go.Seriously1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗1mo ago
-
Social Security
@gumby said ↗She has been retired for awhile and UPS doesn't offer a HSAnice try though...If you are still working at UPS why would you need to pay Medicare pr…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗I make the chowdah there !1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗FU Gumby.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Go take a Blue chew then you can go fuck yourself1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thsts definitely them!!unlike you1mo ago