Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Don't be a bitch!Is it Mcdonald's girl, or new ones?Go talk to them!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Half and half half gay is still gay1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Is a hotdog a sandwich
@unionstrong said ↗I heard that @gumby requested 2 dozen hotdogs on his retirement day, just to shove up his ass one last time.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗In that outfit I'll take my chances.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Isn’t Christianity against usury as well? If Christians can’t use this program there should be a major lawsuit Not Christians but there …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗There is someone for everyone1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Lets make him mow the lawn.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I loved 'em. We had a TDP stop to Tire Rack's distribution center.As a part timer, that stop was my ticket to OT. Two drivers with hurt backs…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s a tough stop to have for 19 years. I hated those tires from tire rackI had a big tire place on my route. They would bundle the tires …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob FU1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Never taken payment for it yet, so I can still go for the Olympics.I’d be willing to sign a deal with Nike though.On the demonstration team?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Good morning IVEI know you miss it.1mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@gumby said ↗Lots of hot GILFS1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗View on InstagramFor a while I had a rich doctor on my route and his wife was going to open a little shop. She was getting a bunch of big he…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hopefully somebody threw him in a dumpster. Behind a Chinese restaurant?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Please settle down. Im in the middle of a complete pretrip. That is about all those cheap ass pens are good for.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Teamster outing?1mo ago