Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Teamster outing?1mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@ovah said ↗Ya, that's just wonderful. OD yourself to death when you have an 11 year old child.She sent the kid to her father in Ukraine. It must be safer ther…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
reddit sucks. Anyone surprised?https://notthebee.com/article/wnba-subreddit-bans-any-mention-of-sophie-cunningham1mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@ilovetrump said ↗https://www.tmz.com/2026/08/16/hayden-panettiere-dead/Hayden Panettiere1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Sign me up if gumbo can do a cooking show I can sure as hell host a weed show1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗It doesn't weigh 3000 lbs but it doesn't weigh 8 tons either that's the gvwrSome Karen looking for a reason to complain.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Sounds like he could've avoided it if he was wearing the right color socksBe prepared. Expect the unexpected.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Not mutually exclusive. It is a bad park position for UPS For a while UPS was throwing out warning letters like toilet paper. They even gave a driv…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗View on InstagramShe sees UPS truck and it turns into dollar signs1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Payday!or warning letter?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗His boyfriend wore out his sphincter, like a blown gasket down there.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s turning into a tranny site?1mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@unionstrong said ↗The little girl in Remember the Titans. The white coach’s daughter. She was in the Netflix series “Nashville”. My wife was obsessed with it.…1mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@ovah said ↗All over the news. I have no idea who she is, but only 36...They wouldn't say the cause but got to be overdose or suicide.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Tony was married to Cheryl. I don’t understand the rest of your post. I didn’t really know him. Cheryl locked me up a few times though. Lol1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗It’s Congo humid outside right now ….been a hot humid summer1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Stopped by Taco Bell on the way home. Enchiritos back That’s some good eatin1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I’m the third child.They better have made it official before I came along.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗you can insult me --- I don't give a rat's ass.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗To be fair my problem with him was as a mod.You’d delete somebody’s post for being a personal attack, and then he’d turn around and call that…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗@bbsam was palatable. Former UPSer that didn’t have or use the program @21savage has.Now @bacha29 and @itwillbefine(?)Fired former UPSer who s…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Pretty sure we crossed paths a couple times in current events?I wasn't sure if he was still around when you started. But yeah, big time curre…1mo ago