Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And the school Parents but not school. You couldn't work late at night either.1mo ago
-
old thread
@gumby said ↗Fuck Reddit.The reddit thread is more than useless1mo ago
-
old thread
@pkgdriver said ↗Chat room…lolBrown Cafe had a chat room along with the boards/forums for a time.But nobody used that chatroom1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I wad a work permit at 15. Couldn't work too many hours There were a couple of jobs people could work at 14. And there were always farm jobs that …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Now they issue them when you are born. Back them we didn't need one until we got a job And most jobs you couldn't work before 161mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I almost wonder if I should take a trip over there. There's gonna be way too many stores to bring in refrigerated semis. I wonder if there's …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I got my Social Security card for my drivers license at 16 and never needed it again until recently. I don't think I even needed to show it to UPS back when th…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Just another Saturday night in Gary?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I had to do it to get my Social Security card. It even scanned my face. It was a little unnerving.I had to get a replacement card a few yea…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗You can also use login.gov there.Treasury Direct will be requiring id.me Oct 28th.I set up a Login.gov account a long time ago when Social Sec…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗A way to login on to your social security information Or you could use Login.govI created one of those accounts a long time ago1mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@gumby said ↗Work until you are age 70@rod approves1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Hell no.I hate going out. I can overpay for food at home.DoorDash?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hamburger it is...1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Its ok ,, hes a democrat,, nothing to see here folks , just move along !1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗I was leaning towards a tight end or a punter. you love tight ends1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗Ill figure it out.You can never have too many kickers1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗Number 1 always seems to get hurt.First pick is nice but if he gets hurt that can screw up your whole year. I like 2nd or 3rd better. I'm stuck sm…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Hey I’ve big windstorm last nite I’ve got 2 big ass limbs blew down. We’ve got power neighbors up the road said power co. Told them they would…1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@gumby said ↗I see you got my checkHe felt sorry for you1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fuck you're old.1mo ago