Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Does he ask you to lick his sweaty balls too?@gumby1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/massachusetts-mayor-who-doesnt-speak-english-crashes-car-while-leaving-court-after-15-million-fraud-indictment1mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@upschuck said ↗That's what I am doing for the last few years. My procrastination is going to catch up to me, for sureWhen Roths were first created I was alrea…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Delicious.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It feels like they’re burning this company to the ground while we’re in the building. Maybe you'll get to race the truck1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗And maybe to grab a nice bagel1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗PerhapsSomali festival1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Please. The television is my domain. Do you think I got a 100 inch tv because my wife said I could?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/how-do-you-spell-gazongas-asks-trump-while-drafting-up-job-posting-for-new-press-secretary1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im legendary1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗In other words, your wife said no.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/massachusetts-governor-hires-heat-resilience-officer-to-protect-public-from-the-sun-monster1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Well there's an aesthetic cost or I have to run the cable thru the wall so yeahA digital antennae is just a fancy UHF and you can stick one on the …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Nah. I dont even have live tv yet. I unsub from YouTube TV when football season ends.Yeah it costs so much to hook up an antennae to your TV.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗They have a UPS Truck in my video game ✊You need to mow the grass1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have to stick to a budget I have tons of good booze from my retirement party I really watched my money at first until I got a good feel for how …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Go get you an old fashioned like a man.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗So “she” was his pronoun?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗They sell men's cologne too buddy✊For "men" who want to smell like French whores1mo ago