Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just saw there's a preseason NFL game on now. Not real football but better than nothing.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Old BASTARD1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@nomorebs not sure if I told you …going to see him and Manson Aug 30th …couple of the younger girls at work forced me to go lol …. I have t been …1mo ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@upschuck said ↗Since we will probably not get the other 2 people, does anyone know of someone wanting to play, or should we just go with 10 teams this year.2 …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kog1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Guy says he's been there 20 years and doesn't know enough to tell the safety kiss ass Nazi to go fuck himself? And you fuckers think that if you …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@gumby said ↗I did it.But they only.let you do one roll over per day.Its very simple and you can move as much ir as little as you want. They do charge you a $1…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗This place is out of control1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I’ll try one. No Kink shaming please.Liberals will cry about it. Would they prefer head locks?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/wnba-brings-in-revered-supreme-court-justice-to-help-determine-what-a-woman-is1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong have another FU1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗14 more minutes then its time for a beer.1mo ago
-
Social Security
@ovah said ↗Yup, I'm sure it will say in the application. I'll do that this weekend.The application asks for a ton of probably unnecessary questions. Especiall…1mo ago
-
Social Security
@ovah said ↗But if you're born on the 1st or 2nd, your first check is that month, not the following month. I think thats what it means...Birthday month shouldn…1mo ago
-
Social Security
@ovah said ↗I saw that. It also said something about being born on the 1st or 2nd...which I am.Then I x'd out that page by mistake, dammit....first 10 days of …1mo ago
-
Social Security
@ovah said ↗It also is paid on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Wednesday depending on birth date1mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
@gumby said ↗No smash @kog1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He wants a big pack of weiners.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗FU and STFU.1mo ago