Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗They sell men's cologne too buddy✊For "men" who want to smell like French whores1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s the next phase of his reinstatement, he’s gotta go down on the management staff at his center, once a week for a month. Safety commit…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She wants to run her fingers through his hair. @mytripiscut ?1mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗I almost can’t describe how personally insulted I feel.Mental illness1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Nope, the instant I closed that door and heard what sounded like a gunshot I knew what happenedI had it happen several times. Loud as hell …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They better start saving now.But they need DoorDash and a new iPhone!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Fuck off asshole1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗According to federal prosecutors, DePeña used the money to pay personal tax debts, fund his mayoral campaign and pay off more than $880,000 in…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They just took all my pickups off of me. I’m gonna do this more often.Then they will write you up for back first exceptions from the times …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/pennsylvania-boy-reels-in-piranha-while-fishing-with-dad1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Check the brake pads tooand the blinker fluid1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗No, but my back door just broke the guidewire snapped, and I can’t lift it. Gonna make these 400 packages I delivered to Docks kind of diff…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗What’s on the agenda today? Another Teamster Gala? Stop squandering the members dues! a golf outing?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s almost 5 pm in England You are on GMT time... when it's convenient.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗32 minutes. LoL1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Well I guess it technically still exists but there's not a single bargaining unit member in it across the local afaik We always had a few suck ups …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗We don't do the safety committee here pretty much for this reasonWe couldn't get rid of the safety committee but ignored it as much as possible1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ulta Beauty motherfucker. You gotta be an alpha male to shop there.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yup. I'm heading the the perfume store after my workout 💪1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@gumby wins the award1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@gumby1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗When is the last time you seen your knees?Fat boy.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗At my local, the safety committee is controlled by the local union, you have to request in writing to be added to the safety committee thro…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago