Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby would be happy to know the level of mistreatment I’m being subjected to today is unheard of!!5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yes to both. Heavy as balls. And my stomach is making weird noises. I'll have to stop for a bathroom soon.5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗In all seriousness how much weight have you gained?He could be a twin for @thebrownblob5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Eh....pretty sure that's over for now. It'll be something else soon enough.I still wash produce I buy extra carefully. And I won't touch any of t…5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Russia?Thailand?5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just read about a new synthetic opioid that I had never heard of that's killing kids. Cychlorphine that is supposed to be 10 times as powerful as fentanyl.cu…5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗And FU.5d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I think @unionstrong s anal warts get the best of him at times He had a reaction to the bleach5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗ @covemastah https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/cam-schlittler-and-ben-rice-2-stars-with-boston-roots-lead-yankees-to-statement-win-over-t…5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗That's the spirit!And also,Dont forget to pack a healthy lunch today.Salty snacks and energy drinks5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yep, they absolutely can put in a code that makes it look like you touching 10 or 15 packages at once reducing your time allowance. I told …5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Got 2 loopmates just dragging my whole city down. One had 66 stops yesterday to my 161. Granted they did eam's but still... 66 is crazy.I was l…5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Fuck man... I am not looking forward to today. Already got 2 11 hour days 3rd time's the charm?5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I used to pick up a tape of call tags, it counted for a couple hundred pieces. The company is diabolical, Then the company adjusts your allo…5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s black? They start shooting at the drop of a hat.5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗What, I never rode on a bus before? Yeah, where is the bus stop around here?….Watch on YouTube5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I don't work on Monday, I watch my baby. I'm going to have to show up with my baby. I'm not paying a hundred bucks for a babysitter for the day, it…5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
You traded in your Subaru?@pkgdriver said ↗Hell, NoYou traded in your Subaru?5d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5d ago