Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And those motherfuckers drive like assholes. Then come down here and drive slow.4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Last time I was there was about 35 years ago...construction looks the same......still not done.Only thing worse is California's train to nowhere4d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@bigunionguy said ↗Obviously, I missed something and don't need the details.@unionstrong .... @bubblehead is good. He’s one of us.4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗No one likes Boston. The road system is insane. Big DigSay no more4d ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗All tech is way overpriced I had some money in chip stocks a long time ago but they cratered when China started making everything cheaper.4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗The Lakers of the 80s didnt like bostonNobody ever liked Boston.But they were hated less than the Yankees.4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗A couple of days ago I saw UPS delivering next door and the driver looked older than I am. Usually it is young kids delivering here.4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Drink your Ovaltine4d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/starbucks-workers-freeze-in-awestruck-wonder-as-man-orders-something-called-a-black-coffee4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@gumby was deeply disappointed He was able to get a neat phone though4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I just got back from swimming in the outdoor pool, they close it tonight until Spring. It was cold as hell, but wtf? That building on the right …4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuckin drunks…4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Almost $5 here.It dropped another 10 cents this week. Down to $4.384d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@nomorebs is this bad?4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Pineapple It looked different before you shoved it up your ass4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/near-disaster-as-flydubai-pilot-fails-to-illuminate-no-hijacking-sign4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗.y part time pension fees to a different bank. Its a small check, I just pretend I dont have it Beer money... but maybe not for you4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Settle down, Dr Zorba. I’m not doubting you, my fund pays on the foist, Capeesh?4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im telling you its in the fucking bank today. My part tine pension goes ti a different bank buts its not in there yet Mine go to the same bank but…4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I still love you.Just not in the same way I love @jkloc.Not a bit gay ...4d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Tomorrow is check day Mine are already in the bank4d ago