Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Washing your work uniforms ?@nomorebs won't be able to fit into his uniforms2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗5% cash back on gas?how much for rats?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗39th day in a row I didn't go to work. 0 days without beer?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗5th day in a row going to work ….wtf ??????2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗If u could please stfu. Im feeling a bit hungover this morning.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Yeah. Like many other Somalis2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗SmashYou should see @thebrownblob in those2mo ago
-
Just Three Words
@badideaguy said ↗Before my time.I was there2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Busy day Fucker Irish wake?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗6 beers and who cares?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FuckerIll call your mom2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Annoying mother fucker he is.@future is spamming his voicemail2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Echo Chambers are dangerous no matter which side you’re on. When I was part time and still in college it was funny the difference in people…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I dont talk politics with my best friend. PhD, MD.. very educated, but liberal. If I talk politics with my wife she'd murder or divorce me.The …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I was hanging out with one of my friends earlier this year. And all her friends are teachers. She was an academic before she ended up as a UP…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s what Arizona does Which the teachers union strongly opposes. It is about brainwashing your kids. Not educating them.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The jobs report was supposed to showing about 70 or 80,000 extra jobs added instead we lost 23,000 jobs so almost 100,000 job swing of loss…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗All of them2mo ago