Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The jobs report was supposed to showing about 70 or 80,000 extra jobs added instead we lost 23,000 jobs so almost 100,000 job swing of loss…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗All of them2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗They told us back in 1991 the Diad will make the job easier rather than sheeting on paper ! What they said was the DIAD would be "just as fas…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Two retired old fucks!!2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Actually I put $20,000 down and financed $16,500 through Delta Community Credit Union. With the stock market doing well I didn't want to take mo…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Our youngest son lives with us and for the love of God he drives a 2016 Altima. He was wanting to buy a Prius, but the dealer we went to look at…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Here have another FUAND ONE FOR @johney TOO.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Get your mind off your whistle.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How do you think he paid for that car?He should have leased an Altima2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Easier device means more stops.more bugs2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Office workers will be falling out of their comfy chairs2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Ignorance!
@johney said ↗I left a Dr I had been going to over something like that. He asked what I eat for breakfast...I said a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and he says y…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.foxnews.com/outkick-sports/new-purdue-athletic-director-tries-trash-talking-indiana-athletics-bizarre-momentAt least he didn't say Notre Dame2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy2mo ago