Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I switched to AAA insurance 2 years ago. Very reasonable. 1950.00 for the year, full coverage.I payed $1267 for the year with Auto Owners. F…2mo ago
-
Just Three Words
Thats all folks2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The agreement between UPS and the Teamsters has to my knowledge, never been seen by anyone including business agents and local union office…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗You’ve got a smart mouth for somebody without a joba purty one too2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗The problem with LM is they will likely deny any claim. Seems to be their MO.Also one of my friends brother owned a body shop and he said dealing…2mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Good morning IVERoger that.Sepsis is nothing to fuck around with.When an infection goes systemic its the sepsis that lethal.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗A Google second phone number works great when you comparison shop online.or a new gmail or yahoo mail address just for crap like that2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Liberty Mutual ?I had my insurance agent go through comparisons for me. I still needed to do the answer questions bit after they narrowed it…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just heard from my sister who is even less tech savvy than @future that she had her credit card hacked. I frequently nag her about her lack of security and h…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@nomorebs Suscribed ! now @gumby will be doing in on his Only Fans2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Tomorrow I am getting steroids injected into my anuskinky2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I just paid my car insurance for six months last week and I sold my car a few days later. I did one of those comparison searches which is screwe…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Appliance manufacturers all use the same few suppliers for electrical components. The biggest problem now is not having surge protection installed…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Old Bastard2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Please don't forget to go fuck yourself2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Worked all day …I was poooooped2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗It looked so delicious. No really...2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well hell I wish I knew that a month ago.They are putting those damned Flock cameras everywhere. Despite all the lawsuits about it.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Thats how u get the pink eye2mo ago