Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@future likes the attention, because he’s a gay.2mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump said ↗Ask President Trump. He's the one having a meltdown over it. He has more important things to worry about. It is the TDS obsessed who cry abou…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s the only way they’re gonna find a tit. They still won't know how to unhook a bra2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗My girl betrayed me.She gave away her unreleased Pear energy drink I was supposed to get to a girlfriend in exchange for a magic the gatherin…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I gotta start identifying the trees out here. We have those out here.I thought all they stole out there was cactus2mo ago
-
Drumpf
Where was the outrage when Obama spent twice as much for a more botched job?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Rich folk had those. To big to steal. All furniture was too heavy to steal then.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗My parents had the one with the tv, hi-fi and record player. Thing was like 8 feet wide.Home entertainment set. We had a black and white one then…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Me and a friend were driving around drunk one night, we saw a big color tv out for pickup, this was 45 years ago, so it was one with the woo…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@nomorebs is it too late for a coffee?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗They do not.The last time I bought an appliance there (a dryer) I would have taken one home if they had any in back. They didn't but the sales gu…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗They do not.The do have a few things in back but not much2mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
no touching2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Fuck it lets just skip the stove shopping no one sells anything without ordering anyway.Most of the stuff in the store is just for display and th…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Sorry, Can't talk now. Me & @johney are going out shopping for a new stove, then gonna grab a nice dole whip at Animal Kingdom. I heard Low…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Don't fall for it, AARP sucks.More money going to support Dems than to help retirees2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗@gumby might of found a hobby2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@jkloc steals hubcaps!Maybe some day he will move up to catalytic converters2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I was really happy with my old insurance but after Liberty bought them I could no longer bundle home and auto and my insurance would have almost tripled. My in…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It definitely depends on the state.and the county/city2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I switched to AAA insurance 2 years ago. Very reasonable. 1950.00 for the year, full coverage.I payed $1267 for the year with Auto Owners. F…2mo ago
-
Just Three Words
Thats all folks2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The agreement between UPS and the Teamsters has to my knowledge, never been seen by anyone including business agents and local union office…2mo ago