Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Stop and smell the roses.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Hey I’ve Played in a scramble today put on by a strip club holy moly saw something I’ve never seen before Naked Dunk Tank2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I wish whoever invented automatic shut off had it shoved up their asshttps://www.motor1.com/news/787177/auto-stop-start-in-cars-dead/2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I wish whoever invented automatic shut off had it shoved up their assI heard they recently eliminated the requirement for that but it will be …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Looks like a gay man’s apartment…maybe you are doing it wrong.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗He's just upset his dad is getting more pussy that him.More that its the same latinas2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗The President of Spain floated pathway to citizenship for illegals already in the country. My guess is that message was perceived as a green light…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://babylonbee.com/news/spaniards-horrified-to-see-their-country-turning-into-minnesota2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch One last free FU2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
He was able to log in to fantasy football2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yesterday when I got home from my alcohol class my dad was walking around drunk and naked in the apartment. I was likeand next is when it start…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill give ypu $200 bucks fir the TVRent-A-Center already grabbed it2mo ago
-
Is a hotdog a sandwich
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@gumby Friends ? More like work acquaintances.It should be a Subaru2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗This isn't 1993Dollar bills do cut it any more. Slip a credit card into the slot2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I love being unemployed ✊Getting paid to not work is even better2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I love auto headlights and fog lights. Auto windhield wipers that sense rain pressure and adjust speed accpedingly, heated and ventilated seats…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Pension check is in the bankWon't woot.Central States was yesterday. I got the other 2 today.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I didn't see anyone interview you for your cooking skills.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I got buttons on my 2015 TRD Tacoma that I have no idea what they doEven different equipment packages of the same model and year can be a lot dif…2mo ago