Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/karr-bluetooth-flaw-exposes-2-2m-cars-theft-risk2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗It's ridiculous.Traction control? Never used it in the 5 years I had this car.Lights? Just give me an on/off switch. Power mode? I keep it in econ…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
How long does it take you to figure out where all the buttons are and what they do? You can't just hop into any car and drive right away anymore.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/the-60000--migrants-who-stormed-two-spanish-cities-got-fiery-but-mostly-peaceful-overnight2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t go in public pools ever. No way I’m taking a bath with these filthy animals.and fish pee in the ocean2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗The gym I go to has a 5 lane lap pool and a smaller “therapy” pool. My younger brother (retired Teamster) has a little retirementjob as a PT…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗All he had to do was get on the casting couch! the 70's porn stache is fake2mo ago
-
How's the view Pt 2
@nomorebs said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Pool towels get dried on the lawn chairs. 30 minutes, dry. My neighbor has a clothesline for pool towels. Quick and easy way to dry them.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Columbo bitchOne more thing ...2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Usually you just went for a ride around the building. The best was when portable rollers were still attached and they pulled out unannounced. Made…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗The reporter got it wrong. Sounds like the feeder or switcher pulled away with loaders still in the trailer. Anyone who ever worked in the outboun…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Because if that stop is loaded in the front you nose in.a tractor trailer?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I keep her medicated.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Not enough, the ungrateful prick. He also didn't show any photos of what he cooks, so that was a plus too.Was he at least drinking a beer?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Is it true that most border jumpers were men of military age ?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Storming the Spain border.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I hope your internet dies 2 minutes into the show.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I still have some.I figure I could snap them into knives that will give people cancer if they get stabbed with it.I still have some from old …2mo ago