Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
Who still uses DDR2? Except for @future2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They want me to do the show earlier so im not telling any of you bastards any details.your Only Fans?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That is the most creative assisted suicide I’ve ever seen.Go have an energy drink2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My personal favorite was his roadkill intestine soup! It would make the Beverly hillbillies, proud! a Polish delicacy2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I wonder if he made his famous blackened nut sack soufflé this morning?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby is a celebrity now. He’s a male Julia Child! He’s probably gonna stop coming here and go hang out on Reddit.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Was t it Andy Summers father that was a big shot that promoted the band ….I forget no idea2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Just talking about him yesterday …was he that good or just influence in the industry from his father He was good but is no doubt he was way over …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage That reminds me of a time I was delivering to a doctors office and almost all of the women were pregnant. I said there must be som…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Settle down, Gordon Sumner.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I am going to enlighten your ass with my boot in it !2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I run out in my underwear2mo ago
-
Drumpf
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Nothing but Mexicans on the roofs out here. Covered head to toe and with broad brim hats. same here except they wear baseball caps2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I do the same thing with the Mexicans out here, greetings, thanks, etc. My wife makes fun of me, but I think it’s a good thing to make them …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He still in his uniform and hasn’t shaved or taken a shower in a month!Normal month for him then.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I love a good rom com, but sometimes I need to watch something more serious. Have you watched Signal or Taxi Driver? a remake o…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Not yet. It’s on my list. Violent action show. Definitely not a rom com. First season was pretty good but the second season is …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Wrong language though. That’s Mandarin. This is Korean. Have you seen A Shop For Killers on Hulu? One of the characters is Kore…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I rarely watch TV.I should make my wife pay for cable Nothing to watch. Over a thousands channels and I probably watch fewer than 10 of those. And…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗The Grammys added a new Asian music category last month and I’m guessing they don’t want to be segregated. I don’t blame them. …2mo ago