Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Yeah but doesn't matter we are under DOT federal guidelines and it's federally illegal Bingo3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I probably smoked more weed than you in my younger days. I just drifted away from it. Money being the primary motivation.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗On road supervisor came out to give a misload to driver. Driver was in a resi tower and not coming back to the truck anytime soon. Supe was going t…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Thank you, Richard Kuklinski.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗On road supervisor came out to give a misload to driver. Driver was in a resi tower and not coming back to the truck anytime soon. Supe was going t…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They aren't very tasty.I might use thst to make my coffee with tomorrow morning It’s basically a breakfast beverage for retards.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Management was probably scared you’d shoot up the place if they fired you I don’t know who’s last, but I know who’s next…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Not in @1030 story set off a chain of shit reactions I got bottles at Christmas time, no one said boo.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗He won’t.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗@1030 has a crazy story about a driver getting screwed from that same scenario As long as they’re not open he’s good.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You fucking Homo, not only do you not dust your shit, but it appears you shave your arms........Faggot.He’s got time to do it now.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Then they asked me if I wanted to suck they’re dicks.So you told them that you’d be back later?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im tiredI’m sick of hearing it3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Geezus they must hate youThe drink of choice for the Gay crowd. That’s right, @future this includes you.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hey UPS GUY wanna ciuple.of beers for the road.That’s like water.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Had to work today …ugh !You work as hard as I do.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
Strangely silent on the verified vandalism on the reflecting pool. Even the NY times agreed it was vandalism. Poor contractor indeed. 🤣3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That is disgusting! These very loose women!Does anyone have their number?It’s a Missouri area code…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗I need m9ney to buy a pack of hot dogsNathan’s3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Did I mention i only have to go to work 2 more days?Did I mention that no one gives a fuck?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Good on you, bro. Some of these women are nothing but a head game anyway. You need money to take women out.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@gumby has been working on his 4 inch “python” too.He worked on his boyfriends 9 inch python all night…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗My dad moved in so I won't be getting pussy for a while. It's fine. I'm focusing on myself right now. Not worried about girls atm.The same Dad …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗We'll need you on the 6th though.In exchange, we offer you (up to) 2 of the cheapest hot dogs we can find, served on old stale rolls without an…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I sent him this......Ones for attention, ones for results.3mo ago