Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@mytripiscut last call?He’s having cocktails with Mikie…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats when his vacation is over Sheesh Shut up.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗He is a dumbass.It’s unbelievable3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗This is the first cutting board I made, it’s my wife’s favorite and we use it just about every day. That’s nice.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cant believe its almost the middle of July...Because it’s not, you fucktard.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Two more weeks after this! Woo!WTF!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Quit hitting on meYou are worse than @thebrownblob Hopefully his vacation is over soon.He’s a shameless, union grifter.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Neither will I pretty soon. Still gay though.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I wonder if he sent one to @21savage on his retirement. Geezus3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You will never be an RPCD.Never.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Rat bastard 👁️ on you3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That would have been nice for my skirt steak.It looks like you tore it apart with your teeth.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Get off the tip.Tip? He’s deep throatin that hog.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Seriously you don't know how touched I am it’s really beautiful and very well made.He sent you the one he bought at Home Depot.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I got a birthday coming up, maybe @scratch will send me one too?Settle down, Uncle Tom.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch I love it.Get a room, homo.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck my recycling bin might be worth $40The negro communities always pay the most. Out here, they have no value.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗He’ll be going in to get all the recycling out of the garage cansNickel a can.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We need you Saturday and Monday, July 6. He still has to meet his CM in the parking lot once a week.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Where the Newports are endless, and the Basil Hayden flows like water.No malt likuh?!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You mother fucker3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗3 more for me.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Silence, peasant3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I've had maybe 3 beers suckass...some of us work during retirement, not like you old fucks sitting at home drinking because you're at home with y…3mo ago