Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The favorite drinks of Butt Pirates and tranny’s? Gay AF3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Mike Ditka rolling in his grave!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im practicing the YMCA right now.Better practice making stuffed peppers too.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby going to the pride day parade today!He invited me last night, I told him I already made plans with you.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Sometimes I look up at the sky when planes are flying over and think.. I wonder what Benjamin Franklin woukd think if he saw this shit.Don’t go…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It was Friday. My Saturday sup is mad at me Cuz I told her I'd fuck her better than her old ass boyfriend. She's the night sup and Saturday sup…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Lmao.. Did you really?I always laugh when I see the Fedex drivers on my route. They literally run. I wonder what they think when they see me ju…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Just use a face cloth to clean the face after…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Im.glad your Brandi Love real doll finally got there.I mean, it was heavy to, I got the one with realistic weight that @sailfish recommended.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗There's this one old fucker on my route who orders so much shit. But when i see him walking his bitch ass dog around the neighborhood he doesn'…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What the fuck you stuff them with, vaginal discharge? Geezus.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Snitch ass Mother fucker @badideaguy made me do it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My wife vomited when she saw this.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong Eat a bag of dicksPost reported.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Bring in water cannons3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Motion deniedI’m not approving him.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Michelob pretended to be a premium brand but it wasn't any better than other beers. Pretty good for a light beer but there were others that wer…3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I think she means birthing person. Gestating person.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Me too...You are a vagina, settle down.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗That’s how @ilovetrump sleeps with his boyfriend.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗So the asian bitch was over at my crib last weekend. We were talking to my boy who used to work here on the phone. I texted him today about the…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Pink stink Who cares?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And I need my wife to blow me....She has no problem with me…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Stupid idea, but could your dad get a job loading in mornings?Dude has a slow business, right?Might keep him stable, let you help him, and no…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Mother fucker just drove away after clipping that dude? WTF?What the fuck kinda lines on that road?3mo ago