Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Did you wear your skinny jeans to Starbucks when you were in California?My legs won’t fit, and my dick is to big.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Like a ball sack5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill still hear about tgst time we drank Crown together. My wife said the both of you should have been dead. LoLFuckin drunks. SMH5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I identify as a furry now Now?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗That bastards steals confuse bear one more time I am putting his balls in vice clamps !5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Folgers is good stuff!Shut up, trailer trash5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Always You sonofabitch!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Corn? You and @gumby having a sleepover?They're are making corn steak.Real food, not the swill you eat.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Go to Aldis and lock for carts?I got a quarter last time I went.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bro …my fucking eyes were out of my head …as I was carrying my grand daughter …With your granddaughter in your arms…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And be around people? No thank you. I get enough of that at work. I'll just go to bed hungry again fukkit.Rub one out and go to sleep5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗GayYes, you are…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Fu all if u dont like it!Post reported5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have a planAnother one?!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well, you’re gonna get it anyway5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I’ve watched his reviews. He has a certain type of pizza he prefers. And he is a multi-millionaire.Somebody needs to tell him to close his m…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗From?MYODB5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Dude I can’t leave poop stains in my son’s house ! Did you get your hand wet?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah I dunno wtf he was thinking posting that shit. Lol. I don't even know what that was next to the piece of meat m looked like an old Cucumbe…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Gay camp with @unionstrong taking skin flute lessons?You’re the instructor5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares Fuck him too5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Fuck Em he’s gonna make his own 150 KHe’s going into slug mode.5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s him!The raging polack5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Lol nah bro. My apartment is fire. I went out yesterday to the liqour store. So many fire bitches wearing tank Tops and booty shorts. Was blast…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗HiYes5mo ago