Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Because it's thin crust. Triangle cuts on thin crust is garbage.That pizza looks like garbage6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗The N word? Really?What’s up, my nigga?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I think I saw it but if so it wasn't very memorableSo so6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Heavy rain all day tomorrow bruhsGood Good6mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗Poor @unionstrong he should show us on the doll where the bad man touched him! 🤣He’s a pole smoker6mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@forthemoney said ↗I like how Trump made billions and became President twice but is also apparently a dummy. Declared by people who have created nothing. Becau…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗11.7M is the daily consumption for China.They aren’t getting that much oil from Iran. I think they get 10% of the oil they need from Iran but …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah it is! What you think I pulled it out my ass? That's what it says. I just read it.He said God please take my Son so I can have a Ram! You …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He must’ve stopped coloring before he read the rest.Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Shut up puss boy!Eat shit6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Abraham gave his son Isaac to God in sacrifice to a ram. This bible is so fucked up bro.What the fuck are you babbling about? That’s not remote…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗How many kids do you have and how old are they and what are their careers and where do they live?I'm not saying it's impossible but people like…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Schumer talks big, but is always willing to do a back room deal.Scumbags6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Where's the button to embed a link?The icon that looks like a camera6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗https://youtube.com/shorts/SiKjea0Kiz4?si=fLJEvgPhyQ9NVRFgWTF6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Nice6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Love you too, ya cranky old bastard. Young people aren't the enemy. Most of the time.I never said they were. They need guidance, support and …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Good God I can't wait to put you in a home.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Shame on the adults that did that to them! Personally, find it to be a form of child abuseNever let your kid win, make them earn it, and al…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I love to give young guys like @1030 @kearsargecoop @sailfish @21savage and @badideaguy a rash of shit because I think it helps toughen you…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s killing my argument while bathed in expensive perfume!Lmao!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Some of that is true, and a lot of that is because of their parents. Funny thing about the world as the Internet grew bigger and it’s seemi…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Lol. You paint with an impossibly large brush sir.Come ovah heah, I’ll slap ya wit it! 🤣6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Doesn’t excuse some of the poor decisions Young people make, but we all did.The difference now is the deck is stacked very high against and…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Doesn’t excuse some of the poor decisions Young people make, but we all did.The difference now is the deck is stacked very high against and…6mo ago