Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Honestly, I think it’s all of our problem. As the youth of today has more and more problems achieving the American dream they will lose hop…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Follow me on IG bitch.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And gay too.Definitely a fag.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗6098 page views, and 32 logged in members for that specific 24 hour period.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You asked what was different.I told you.Get a part time job. You think you’re the first one to face adversity? Stop wringing your hands and d…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Well.From 1984 to now, the median household income went up 33%.From 1984 to now, the median household sale price went up 400%.I'm just saying…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck it is quitEveryone can be happy Gumby logging offDon’t get cocky now you gots some money.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah but you're era is different than mine. Your era was all buying houses and getting married by 25. It's different times now. Each generation…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Views?No.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Finally one of the old heads smartens up. Now start following all the hoes on there.You need all the advice you can get from “old heads”, my ni…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Suuuuuuuuuure. "Son's travels".Not for all the girls in bikinis.My algorithm is dogs, criminals getting whacked, and shit getting blown up. A…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah motherfucker that's how you retired early. You're the expert.Gotta work the shaft, nigga6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Never lol …this enough for me I did break down and got instagram so I could follow my son’s travels.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah and how do I see my reputation points? I bet I'm the clubhouse leader.In giving blow jobs, yes, you are the leader. @gumby is a close seco…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Is anything nowadays? Everything is a copy. Even music is nothing but samples. Gotta appreciate shit for what it is.Movie was fire though. The …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy how come we cant see how many members are on here?And have a heart felt FUSTFU about the members. That’s the least of the concerns. Fu…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It's the #1 movie on netflixAlien spacecraft comes down and starts fucking shit up. Dude from "Reacher" is the starIn other words, nothing orig…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗YesI wouldn’t talk if I were you, FMLA boy.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Can't save the ones that don't want to save themselves, but it doesn't mean you don't try.He pays dues just like you and I did.I paid more th…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I’m just worried about ya.Calling out that much is a recipe for disaster long term.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Goddamn dude.I would have thought for sure we would have been behind number three.Gay porn6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sick dayFuck emYeah, your wife is sick of you…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Don't fuck around with your attendance. They might get the impression he’s not serious about the job. Not a good look in any case.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗What the hell? This FB Market Place ad popped up when I was looking at tools. The way my asshole looks is never on my mind.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I got a 1 day suspension for attendance! ✊Just what you wanted. You better hope you don’t really fuck up. You’re on thin ice my pedigree chum. …6mo ago