Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗On my wayYou better be stocked up good.I got Seagrams for you…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗No! Don't do that! ... too late... triggered!This is old Chinese technology6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@badideaguy since I'm sober right now please explain to me why my twitter embeds don't work again. I'm doing it exactly the way I did it before…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got cold beer and bourbon at home.Me too, so fuck off.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We also had a few strong gusts But not too bad.No one cares…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I used to think she was so hot growing up.And then she had to go and start talking. Ruined it all.Because she looked like a boy?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray remember this? Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Like a part timer would know anything about that...Why are we talking to a part timer?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They was delicious and the bread was awesome 👌 Fat fuck6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Probably spoiled They took it out of the trash when they saw him coming.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗In a school? Isn’t that illegal?TTKUI’m just reporting what I heard. Fuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Everyone, feel free to use this...6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I was thinking they snapped his neck. What could they stab him with in a school?A knife. TTKU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I saw that, and love the language she used.I heard they stabbed him to death.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ROTC students6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗SoonHopefully Just remember daylight savings timeLoLSonofabitch6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Us working people are tired and worn out Quit6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Exactly don’t need any political stuff in hereNot here. Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bastard I was gonna post that.Gotta be quicker than that6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗@21savage6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Sad but true6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They make ones outta marbleJust saying...STFU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Big, clumsy, and slow?But lethal..like a Gaboon viper.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗@badideaguy said ↗I'm gonna add another zero to mine this weekend, and make it 10,000.@badideaguy said ↗A very passionate motherfucker.Your po…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I got lots of opinions too.You know that.But this is a thread for coming together and telling @gumby to fuck off, not politics.You know me, I…6mo ago