Posts
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ An absolute crisis. Congress NEEDS to act. For months, I’ve been working night & day to try to bring Republicans and Democrats toge…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s finally true 😆Lmao9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You aren't a real driver!He doesn’t work9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Everybody was young and dumb once.Teamsters are supposed to help make sure other teamsters *can* go the distance.Well, I’m not in his buildin…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We could all definitely be more involved in the process than we are.Couple rallies wouldn't kill anyone.Stop acting like a participation trop…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You’ve taught this one well @unionstrong your work here is done!He won’t last as long or pay as much dues as I have.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'll always be a Teamster.But I'm looking forward to not being a UPSer.Then why you toasting that slacker?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗FU9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You're not in the union! All you do is collect your fucking checks! What's the last rally you went to!? When’s the last time you went on strike…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You're not in the union! All you do is collect your fucking checks! What's the last rally you went to!? I know that bunch quitter @badideaguy d…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Exactly! Nice big rattler on the spitTastes like chicken9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The pony was what you used to deliver the packages, right?I can understand you laughing, but @thebrownblob? And he wants to represent my unio…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The pony was what you used to deliver the packages, right?Philistine.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Fuck yourself You probably only drink coffee from a percolator made over a camp fireJust my rifle, pony and me…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗🤣🤣🤣9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I call BS.I'm guessing your wife could give fencing lessons with a rolling pin.Settle down, Don Juan9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗GayWas that wrong?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm gonna have to make accounts on both of those sites to be able to debug and get it done... Lol.But yeah. It is absolutely going to happen.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It has a little arm that popped up to froth your milk if you’re into that gay stuffI got a big arm I can froth your milk with9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Under rated series Stay on topic, Beavis9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t know it’s black like I like my coffee and my woman!! I like mine blonde and sweet9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s gonna be hell on wheels tomorrow!Jimmy crack corn and we don’t care9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s called the dual brew.No shit. There’s more than one.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗ModelMYOFB What the hell are you doing still up?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Got a new ninja coffee maker for Christmas that is both the cups and regular brew . Pre fancy machine. It’s gonna make that Folgers taste l…9mo ago