Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Say a prayer for my ass !5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Dollars, and if not then Grams of weed smoked5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗My girl just filled up at 4.79.I drive like five miles a week now, so I told her I’ll compare how much my fill ups cost next year when my Cor…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Tell him you’re a woman and you’re willing to send him nudes. He’s never seen a naked woman before.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗@@gumby said men like him because he works with his hands5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@nomorebs did5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And the no points won't stop people from running the school bus lights.You are supposed to just trust the AI5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No points like a regular school bus ticket. $300 fine and $200 of that goes to the camera company. No conflict of interest there.Right?I would be …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its a big scam.same business model as red light camerasWhich got banned in most places5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Yes, after the blow job. You need to rebuild your precious bodily fluids.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Pious is a good screen name for someone. Many possibilities. Semi Pious, The Pious One, Pious Delivery, Pious Platter, Humble Pious, Book of Pious…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thst take some ballsHe couldn't afford the penis enlarger pump5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just like @21savage5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I remember TOS he was a real winner.TOS had several alternate accounts too but I can't remember the names.But yeah, he was pretty much barking ma…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Yeah. My apologies. Practicing at being Jessica.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m ready5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Yearbooks rocked! That’s when you plan vacation time, you dumb fuck 7 year driver. and end of school year when they bought tons of stuff the…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗5mo ago