Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Smash1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is the lot lizard now.He is still waiting on that pension check and needs money now1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗First step. Admit you have a problem. Watch on YouTube1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Seriously Fuck off.1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Girls are out of town so I went to a party last night. I had 3 beers and came home after midnight. Crazy stuff1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I like the video where the middle age UPS driver comes home to a fit younger wife.She has a home-cooked meal waiting for him and chocolate chip…1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I figured out how to get porn on my bigscreen my ninjas! Alpha style ✊🐺1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Been there1d ago
-
Florida Man/Woman Stories
1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Jeep owner?1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its ridiculous.1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Had to make a beer run. I think tgey shorted me in the last case.Funny how beers mysteriously disappear in your house1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Order a shot pussy. It doesn't sound like you've had enough.1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I don’t get out much, had to look that one up.www.rsdb.org/slur/moon_cricketI never heard of it either1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Two FU’s today? Well then…1d ago
-
How's the view Pt 2
@ovah said ↗Some idiot got his Jeep all muddy. at least he didn't lose the ducks1d ago
-
Drumpf
1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hope your wife signed you up for a yoga class.1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I know this is terrible, but I haven’t paid attention to any of this. I have vaguely heard about it. I have no idea what the hell is going …1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He can’t afford to live in Leawoodhttps://johnsoncountypost.com/2023/01/18/leawood-wealthiest-cities-191741/Plus he isn't white enough"None…2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FUI made soup2d ago
-
Buyout
@mytripiscut said ↗You know how you know when someone is full of shit, but they don’t actually say they are full of shit?.?.?2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X@burrheadd ?2d ago