Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ive done that. Thought i almost killed one.Good thing that was in the days before there were cameras everywhere2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@scratch kast DIAD was DIAD 1Best one for smacking dogs2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares Now that you are being a dick again. No more secret recipes for you.You are excited for the food in October2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@21savageView on Instagram2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗They made me start my 30 days on a five, then finish with a six.Bastards.2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I hate to tell them that 9 mm bullet is about $.90 ….. easy Peezya sledghammer is cheaper plus it can be reused2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Boost your sistah’s ass.2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Seriously, Tennessee must be a bunch of knuckle, dragging inbreeds, can’t even kill someone correctly? Sheesh They brought in a DEI team. W…2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Watch on YouTubeMcCarthy sees any hope of keeping his job quickly fading away2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Country is pussy. Plus there's nowhere to take a shit. I agree but ...2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗She'll be over every day!You should convert your basement man cave into an apartment for her.2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I foresee him at the BK drive through window Door dash2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Why are they keeping this broad alive? They're lile nah we're gonna kill this bitch on our terms 🤣Just unplug the bitch2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗We had a OCM like that lol …she was pretty hot as well2d ago
-
Social Security
@ovah said ↗Too late for that...So even if I get gigged the first year, they recalculate every year, is that right?I think they recalculate every year and go b…2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Is that the Duke??@covemastah insists you delete that sacrilege immediately!2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Sorry, youre too late. Im already out & at home depot2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I do.2d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Was it good ?No, the refs ruled it was wide. Looks like that to me too but only the ref under the post could really see it.2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗did you see the ending of that VA Tech game last night? 🤦♂️No but I saw it on the news this morningThe camera angles for that FG weren't dire…2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗angle grinders are great. I don't use mine much but it is the best tool for cutting through metal like butter.2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Is Mech-lift from Florida?2d ago