Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You’re already like stuffing things up your ass …..so yeah2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I could always become a drug mule.There are always opening for new people2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗We don’t need a job. If you want one, get one. The cost of living here is not good. I may be moving to Thailand with Vantexan. There is alwa…2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗hey, everyone. its finally COCKtober 🍆🎃 so u know what that means 👀👅 Dick sucking awareness month 😯🙆🏼👅 🎃 IT'S TIME TO GET ☠️SPOOKY💀 �…2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I’d say I miss UPS, but I don’t want to lie. 😂One of these days my feet OnlyFans will take off.2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You got married?2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Youre still a kid compared to @oldngray & @rod2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Good afternoon and go fuck yourself.I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with your new lifestyle.@gumby would smash2d ago
-
Social Security
@wally said ↗You local doesn't cover that?The local has nothing to do with it after you turn 65 and have to switch to Medicare.Even before that my local still …2d ago
-
Social Security
@toonertoo said ↗We're you 62 or 65? You will love medicare, NOT.Expect the Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans to get worse every year also.3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Did I mention I bonds are a fantastic deal.No you didn't3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@gumby you didn't like my post saying happy birthday? Ungrateful phaggot.3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗@gumby , any BD plans? Wife give you a little something before you got up this morning?3d ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗They give us our first check live You aren't officially retired until you cash it.They must have wanted me gone worse than you3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Id Settle for a ham sandwich and a handy.3d ago
-
Four Words Only Please
@gumby said ↗So its four worfs.One Worf is plenty3d ago
-
Four Words Only Please
Bacon lettuce and tomato3d ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗Better be some retro for me!The check is in the mail3d ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗I retired June 30th got my first check July 1st. I dint know if they do it different where you are at but the first check was live.I retired Sept …3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I’d go with this bad boy quick and easy What did you expect when they consented to an all female execution team.3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗UnbelievableThat's like losing an arm wrestling match against @futureYou got the full Deshaun Watson experience. He is a turnover machine but also…3d ago