Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The term I prefer is “bum”27d ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Pulled pork quesidilla motherfuckers27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/glitch-causes-traffic-jam-of-food-delivery-robots-on-chicago-sidewalk27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah27d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
We have an IR slot this year?@upschuck27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗I am.27d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Sweep your floor! Get outta here!Sweep the legs!27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You have time. No rush. At least you are earning around 3.5% while you wait.vs a bank account earning 0 .1%27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I assume its for fraud protection. Yet everyone seems to hate Empower.27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Did you have Empower for your 401k?They o ly send checks. Its made out to Vanguard FBO Gumby. And the account number its going to..No, I retired b…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I asked them to send me the remaining balance as a rollover. They won't directly send it to the IRAStrange. When I retired there were no problems …27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have a 0 balance on my 401krollover?I have been taking distributions from mine but spreading it out to reduce the tax hit. I don't need the mone…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Good morning IVE27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗There are so many ads on that site the first time I hit the link I only saw the first two paragraphs. Reading again I think you are right. You aren…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Struck by vehicle at the center sounds like he was hit by a company vehicle. That's like the 4th or 5th one of those this year. WTF.It sounded more…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Here you get an amount for your MMI rating, then you can settle once you retire for a set amount which is what they estimate it will cost to care…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Go turn on the Kuerig. Im going back to bed.27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I have a mortgage so not exactly debt free. This isn't my forever house, I have at least one move in my future so I do care but...Its silly to play…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We haven’t had a car loan since 2006My credit score dropped below 800 several years ago but when you get in that range it means little more…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Smart.Smart but being debt free hurts your credit. But if you don't need to borrow money why would you care?27d ago