Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Smart.Smart but being debt free hurts your credit. But if you don't need to borrow money why would you care?27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I know my point was not only do they get sued for w/c but also personal injury. So they do get sued....a lot too I imagine.Stall as long as possi…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Outside of w/c never? What about personal injury?27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Yes, but the lawsuit was *****v.UPSEssentially the same thing. Just money from a different pocket.27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I sued them over a workers comp issue and kicked their ass. Took close to a year, but none the less it cost them some big coin. Sad thing is if t…27d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗You lease?Altima28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I 100% agree all the American made cars have gone off the deep end with what they think we want. I don't want a friggin' hybrid. Or a 3 cyl…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗So you bought some scab, Cars to save a couple shekels? not about the money as much as what I wanted in a car Chevy barely offered28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗$50,000 for an equinox? Who would sign that note?for a car that probably retails for the low 30's28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Thats unfortunate, especially since all new GM cars are is junk tooMostly junk, yeah. I looked at Chevy first when I was shopping for a car and…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗My boy just texted me he financed a 2026 Equinox for $600 a month for 84 months. I said holy shit dude you are fucked 🤣🤣about 15k in interest?28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Wrong page, Scrooge McDuck28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Sell, sell, sell!28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗VMFXX ?Is the money in a brokerage account and being automatically being moved into the sweep (VMFXX)? I just opened an account there and just said…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Yes how has the union helped you in any problems since you retired? They didn't do shit for me three month's after I retired and had a problem.On…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its almost the same maybe a .01 difference. Of you leave that money in the brokerage you dont have a minimum amount. Vanguard has come a long way.…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Vanguard fund i hae is in the VOO VTI VIG ABD THE VEU.im under invested in the market right now. Every one laughs at me but i really had a plan.My…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its almost the same maybe a .01 difference. Of you leave that money in the brokerage you dont have a minimum amount. Vanguard has come a long way.…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its almost the same maybe a .01 difference.Of you leave that money in the brokerage you dont have a minimum amount.Vanguard has come a long way. M…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Is your money in the brokerage account automatically swept into that money market fund? I'm not certain but I think the number it cites is the his…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Ya, I did 50k to Vanguard, but I haven't done anything with it yet.. like designated where it should go. Vanguard Cash Plus pays decent interest wh…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nope I was still an active employee when it was filed.Whatever happens happens. Now please please go fuck yourself28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I had an old Datsun pickup drove it for a year with no starter Easiest bump star ever I swear you could push it 5 feet pop the clutch in 3rd g…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
28d ago