Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗How much you wanna bet the pilots are DEI hires?Did you hear the voice recording? The pilot sounded like a Puerto Rican wetback.28d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@thebrownblob said ↗I saw you were already hitting the waivers (cough)28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I’m not overly familiar with it, but my little sister works for a bank, and was considering going back to school to get her masters in data a…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/someone-recreated-the-deadly-amazon-crash-in-a-flight-simulator-and-pilots-are-asking-questions28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Stop eating ass28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@future within the dorks club, there are some things that are dorkier than others.You probably aren't a big enough nerd to be using R. I know…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@future within the dorks club, there are some things that are dorkier than others.28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
My father had that exact same car. When he started going through his midlife crisis.... fancy Pinto28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I might slip today...28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish is jealous28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I just farted and it smelled like a Big Mac Did you shove a Big Mac up your ass?28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I think that's a mental illness in itself. Also I feel like those classes do more harm than good for me. I've been to a lot now. I don't wanna …28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@nomorebs28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Just stop drinking works for some people. For others, they are aware that they are always one bad choice away from sliding back. They calle…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Celebrating @future breaking out of the hospital. @babagounj hasn’t sent me any so went out for all you can eat lobster and other delicacies.b…28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I don’t understand this one ?ask @badideaguy to explain it28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage28d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Looks like @johney’s side chick.Smash?29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuck that sheep fuckerchicken choker29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/kansas-woman-vaults-car-250-feet-over-turnpike-overpass-sticks-the-landing-in-loves-travel-stop-parking-lot29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just like gaming systems You used to be able to buy the games for a machine but now you pay more for a subscription they could shut down at any ti…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Butt plugs and lube?29d ago