Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Butt plugs and lube?29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got a good deal on staples last time I needed ink..Bit seriously its almost cheaper to buy a new printerMy sister just got a new printer a coupl…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I only.order 2 things.My Tim Hoetins K cups and tart cherry juice I sometimes order printer ink for my old printer. HP stopped making the ones I n…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Just about everything is hard to find in nearby stores now they don’t carry Jack squat. It’s ridiculous.I needed a replacement mower gas ca…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I only order 2 items from Amazon. The usual give me a 5 day delivery window. If you want it in 3 days its $6.99. Usually I get it in 2 days or les…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just got a delivery from Amazon. No holidays for those scabs.29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuckin cunt raghead. I find it hard to believe any real Teamsters were supporting that douche29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗They suck from the box. At least they have a couple of places in Arizona don't they?A lot of retirees from around here moved there and wante…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I believe all women are beautiful.#standwithFuture29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its plenty wide enough No thanks to you...29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Ludmilla, strong like bull. Pull plow very good29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy ?29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Someday I'll tell you how I met my girl. Lol.29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Fuck no. I think the youngest one could be my great grandmother 🤣29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗And you like dick too.29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/gays-for-gaza-activist-killed-by-muslim-immigrant-in-arizona29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I fucking took a shit !Took myself off those pain crap things …but I shit !No pictures please29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You mean when they forget to dispatch 40 pickups.And you have to be at 2 different places 10 miles apart at the same time29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Take it to the right thread....SMH.29d ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't forget to post pics of your food so we can all laugh at you later29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Folgers right now29d ago