Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Stop eating ass29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@future within the dorks club, there are some things that are dorkier than others.You probably aren't a big enough nerd to be using R. I know…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@future within the dorks club, there are some things that are dorkier than others.29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
My father had that exact same car. When he started going through his midlife crisis.... fancy Pinto29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I might slip today...29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish is jealous29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I just farted and it smelled like a Big Mac Did you shove a Big Mac up your ass?29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I think that's a mental illness in itself. Also I feel like those classes do more harm than good for me. I've been to a lot now. I don't wanna …29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@nomorebs29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Just stop drinking works for some people. For others, they are aware that they are always one bad choice away from sliding back. They calle…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Celebrating @future breaking out of the hospital. @babagounj hasn’t sent me any so went out for all you can eat lobster and other delicacies.b…29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I don’t understand this one ?ask @badideaguy to explain it29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
29d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Looks like @johney’s side chick.Smash?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuck that sheep fuckerchicken choker1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/kansas-woman-vaults-car-250-feet-over-turnpike-overpass-sticks-the-landing-in-loves-travel-stop-parking-lot1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just like gaming systems You used to be able to buy the games for a machine but now you pay more for a subscription they could shut down at any ti…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Butt plugs and lube?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got a good deal on staples last time I needed ink..Bit seriously its almost cheaper to buy a new printerMy sister just got a new printer a coupl…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I only.order 2 things.My Tim Hoetins K cups and tart cherry juice I sometimes order printer ink for my old printer. HP stopped making the ones I n…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Just about everything is hard to find in nearby stores now they don’t carry Jack squat. It’s ridiculous.I needed a replacement mower gas ca…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I only order 2 items from Amazon. The usual give me a 5 day delivery window. If you want it in 3 days its $6.99. Usually I get it in 2 days or les…1mo ago