Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I’d go with this bad boy quick and easy What did you expect when they consented to an all female execution team.3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗UnbelievableThat's like losing an arm wrestling match against @futureYou got the full Deshaun Watson experience. He is a turnover machine but also…3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Don’t slip up next time it could be a piss test Although it being ups they will do whatever is cheapest The punishment is the process3d ago
-
Social Security
@ovah said ↗FINALLY, got approved for Social Security.Took well over the 30 days they estimated. May have something to do with the extra $150k.I was getting ne…3d ago
-
Social Security
@ovah said ↗FINALLY, got approved for Social Security.Took well over the 30 days they estimated. May have something to do with the extra $150k.I was getting ne…3d ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
Tater Tots3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Sabres got their ass handed to them last night CBJ got a big lead early but let the Sabres back into it the 2nd period. Surprisingly CBJ didn't c…3d ago
-
How's the view Pt 2
@nomorebs said ↗Gay3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗PS, haven't gotten #1 yet...3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Going to work to fund your pension checks motherfuckers 🖕3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Its only gonna get worse!3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You can all wish me a happy birthday and then you can all go fuck yourselves Happy Birthday3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Nah I'm saying I thought they would piss test me. Seems like a huge waste of money and time making me drive an hour way just to do a breathalyz…3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗They feared having banana peels thrown at them and being called the n word.Racist city!3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗As much as he's been eating out and drinking has to be in the 10-20 lb range unless he's going to the gym and I'm not buying that.Might be closer…3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗This was an amazing pic … I caught him right as he was yawning3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗That's what they give me from the Pharmacy 81mg. I just know it was cheaper through Teamcare then OTC. Doesn't seem logical but it was.If its str…3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It was a bottle of 300 bayer 81 mg, 12 bucks? https://clip.cafe/ghostbusters-1984/do-have-any-excedrin-extra-strength-tylenol-s1/3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Have a wholesome fuck you3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Dude omg I thought I shit my drawls cuz I was farting a lot after Panda Express for lunch and then I started smelling shit!! I was like oh no!!…3d ago
-
Overworkt Football League
@bigunionguy said ↗How do I do that shit ?Steelers over the Browns.The Steelers really need a functional offense.3d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Good afternoon and I hope you will go fuck yourself.3d ago