Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Someone here has heard from @gumby, right?He's okay, just not wanting to hang out with us jerks?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That's a good idea, but how about I start with some coffee first.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗My baby boy goes back to school today. Big change for the big guy1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I got one with your name on it kissing my ass !1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Holy crap I figured it out1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm sure they'll be charging a subscription fee for the most optimized routes in the near future.Did you watch the latest episode of Lanterns y…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://redstate.com/ben-smith/2026/08/31/google-maps-sent-drivers-the-long-way-on-purpose-it-worked-n22062701mo ago
-
Drumpf
View this post on X1mo ago
-
Drumpf
View this post on X1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't be jelly!!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Those pics are too small.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Does nothing for me. Before when you would click on the image, these circles in the corners would be active and you could just rightclick on…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I figured it out. You have to use the button at lower right of image1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Does nothing for me. Before when you would click on the image, these circles in the corners would be active and you could just rightclick on…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Who is she? When I met my wife she was 105 pounds. No fat people then. I wouldn’t have given that other broad a second look unless she was g…1mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗Ask the marines…Compare their living conditions to someone living on a carrier1mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗I’m not saying it’s more convenient, only that we have alternatives. The men on the ships are crybabies Long deployments are nothing new.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I could eat1mo ago