Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗They make it really easy to get on those as a crutch.That's all it is, though.Good as a starting place, but the underlying crap needs resolve…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You need medication that's way too highHe could probably lower it a lot by diet but BP meds are dirt cheap1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Says who?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Washington has the most expensive stadium beer. $16.49 @21savage1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗And booze.I think that may be a lost cause1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Must be nice! I don't think I'm gonna pass this year. My bp.is fucked!!You can do a lot by watching your diet. Especially by limiting salt inta…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, he is ,the gay book club of the month.picture book1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Darwin Winners
Hard to believe two, so-called friends, would take turns shooting at each other wearing a kevlar helmet, inside a house in a residential neighborhood, while us…1y ago
-
Darwin Winners
Dedicated to those who fail at the game of life1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I used the back door1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good morning and fuck you1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Yeah my urethra is too narrowThe catheter hurt1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Florida
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I bet your nieces & nephews are all named Marie, Paul, Paulie or Pauline1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob Just talked to the driver that took the buyout Still cant get his pension straightened out and he has no clue when he is getting the…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗At the beach1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Aww No extra Christmas presents for Bad...1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I think I'm getting old. They don't look worth it to get to a beach.The fun part is climbing back up from that beach1y ago