Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Come on, Crabby.Pull up a chair and have a drink.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Soon1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is busy with his new bride.She keeps deflating?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Where's that damn Canuck, anyway?We need someone in current events to talk about how great Priuses are.ricky has been waiting for an MRI Heat…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@10301y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy FU1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They.love eating pine needles1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Currently trying to learn how to bookmark this page1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I type "O" in my search engine and it pops up first. Also I bookmarked it to favorites.I always bookmark sites I visit frequently.So easy even @…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Buy a goat.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗My new name is Fuccccck YOU!1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby1y ago
-
Non-Political Gun Talk
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗ALDI is for gays@gumby1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, and hungry1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Think I'm the only fucker who got ten hours of work today. Meanwhile, M-F drivers get a nice 4 day weekend.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗yup🤣1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗With a shovel.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage we need you to sweep the UPS store1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago