Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Same here0 stops.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@justaupsguy said ↗I need a good lottery win.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@thebrownblob He's "husky"1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Some drivers are Legendary Circle of Honor drivers.✊✊Spiffy Century 21 jackets1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Walked in one hour before start time( during morning meeting/ conference call and said this is my last day). Told two of the onroads involved(…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Exactly what I did …left like a fart in the wind ..they wanted all that cake and bullshit …denied it They did nothing my last day. Other than at …1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Had a good experience with the Federal trial. Had a trip coming up and judge said he didn’t think it would interfere but if it did he would ta…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I don’t remember what the deal was with the state money. It was 15 dollars a day! lol That was in 94. I got paid from UPS, I know that. Here…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Give them your check and get the guarantee like was posted above. I had a federal trial that was a week.The CM who was so stressed(didn’t know…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I got a notice last year, I ignored it. It comes regular mail, so no proof I actually got it. They threaten you with a possible 500.00 fine.…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗One of our drivers held up, a jury long enough for a snowstorm to pass before we had to come back to work. He said the other jurors were ab…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I know But an Extra off is better You would still be working a 40 hour week if you weren't on vacation1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Truth hurts sometimes.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Ramen timeDidn't those go up from 20 to 25 cents?How can you afford it?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Finnegan enjoying his ice cream at Freddy’s. I like their steak burgers and curds.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
USPS just delivered a package. It was supposed to be tomorrow but I guess the people they have working on contract for them had nothing better to do today.1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Does your wife crack a window and leave you in the car, or does she put you on a leash, and let you go in too?she leaves him a bowl of water1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I thought the Wendy's bacon and hamburger patties showing up in my Kroger store was weird, but the Cinnamon Toast Crunch bacon is even stranger.…1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
WAIT, WHAT? Arkansas executes and accidental onside kick when the squib kick hit the foot of one of the blockers and bounced back at the kicker pic.twitter.com…1y ago