Posts
-
Darwin Winners
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Things are looking pretty bleak in Iran. https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/irans-economy-ropes-amid-hyperinflation-and-widespread-gas-sho…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Are we going to Santa’s Village again this year? Magic Kingdom?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He just needs to click on Windows 95I never did use 95. When it came out I was still mostly using DOS and rarely Win 3.1 (which was ... not good. …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Nope, I played around with some ancient stuff in 1976 when I went to DeVry Tech to study computer design.........I quit, couldn't get into memor…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Radio shack wasn’t as GOOD when I was shopping age, but they were still around.They were the go to place for parts. Overpriced but they carri…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I bought my first PC there for $2700, a IBM Aptiva. Financed, it had Windows '95 and a HP 660 inkjet printer. It would have taken 30 minutes to …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Now stfu and play me a tune …none of your gay shit either !1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Had to cover the morning shift …got home at 5 …ugh ….4 beers deep and I am thinking sleepy …get up at midnight ready to paint the cats1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My dad quit his job told no one, took a small loan out on his condo of about 20 K that he owned. Paid off his truck. Then sat there and dra…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My dad died of cirrhosis of the liver. Never could kick the drinking habit.My father was warned but he was in denial about it. He told me h…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Because you are not susceptible to addiction.My father died young from alcoholism. It destroyed his liver.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I swear I don’t get it. I liked to party as much as the next person but there was no way I was going to jeopardize my job and a…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I was an Asian bisexual. That explains your vacations in Thailand1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Yea sure they are, just like the UPS employee survey.Always funny how they can figure out who your are from details in your survey answers.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Why should you have to be the rat?Usually those tip lines are anonymous.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Unfortunately Ive seen this happen to several drivers in my career. Once they take the step to rehab and get the company involved it is only a mat…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗When I first moved into my condo ( 2002) , I had a tankless water heater installed.Still working just fine.I thought about a tankless but it w…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill have one for you.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗This is coming from the pan under the water heater. Either the tank is leaking out of a $1100 AO Smith "commercial grade" gas water heater or a …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗TECHNICALLY, they don't know the race of whoever was out shooting at random people just after midnight right off of the railroad tracks in th…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy1mo ago