Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗My water heater drain. Damn house was built six years ago. $1700 to the plumber tomorrow.thats crazyAnd just long enough you can't sue the build…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗View on InstagramNo speaky Latvian1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Triggering some PTSD over here man. Lol.Would you believe when I set up her last computer she couldn't understand why she couldn't keep using…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I am So FU1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
My sister works in a nursing home1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗That’s what @gumby is waiting on. He knows he’s gonna have to clean up before anyone will hire his drunk ass.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
My sister just got a new computer and I get to have the joy of setting it up for her tomorrow. She's worse than @future I have to go and clean up her computer …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Isn’t that your department?You find the good stuff.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Welp.Ask a silly question, I guess.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Amazon gonna pay big for that one. sucker punch1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@nomorebs sit the fuck down !1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Road kill Possum1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I had to drink a glass of water just looking at them !Mich Ultra?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/pennsylvania-court-case-declared-mistrial-because-none-of-the-jurors-would-own-up-to-smoking-a-doobie-in-the-jury-room1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Opossum *Hope that helpsO! Possum!1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗1mo ago