Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And he does a cooking show WTF?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Today, I get the honor of doing some lawn care at my mil house. HBY?I mowed yesterday but I have a bunch more to do. I haven't able to do much …1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Whats the plan?1mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Unnamed and unverified. Interesting you forget to post this part. Maybe wait till we know if it’s true before you throw a fit?“Snopes was u…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s Sunday1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish Ahoy Bitch1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucks1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thanks. I needed some inspiration.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Trump will be taking a lap in the presidential limo.Murica. Maybe there will be blue haired women trying to block the track as a protest.... sp…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I smoked a little yesterday. Shh...1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No. I don't notice a single difference in any aspect. I mean I guess it's nice not waking up with a hangover. But other than that I haven't not…1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗In fresh bacon grease.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shush im making potato pancakes1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗flotation devices1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Rodney never got respect.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future ?dehydrated Mich Ultra?1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And energy drinks.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It's fine, I just make @sailfish wear the wig.1mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗These bastards have no idea what good coffee is.Heathens.1mo ago